mini-gift guide!

If you're anything like me, you wait till the absolute last minute to buy your gifts. I figured why not help y'all out with a mini-gift guide for some of the ladies and fellas in your life? Here's some of what I've been vibing with recently and things I think anyone would appreciate as a gift!



1. Silence + Noise Suede Mini Paper Bag : $49 • 2. 2016 Moon Phases Calendar : $23
3. Sailor's mirror : $58-$188 • 4. Shadow nesting boxes : $22
5. Porcelain Berry Basket : $19.95 • 6. Fuzzy Cardigan : $17.99 • 7. Girl Boss : $16.49




1. See No Evil T : $28 • 2. All Nighters Snapback : $34
3. Travel Cologne : $25 • 4. Amount of Love Sweatshirt : $30
5. Quartz Red Beanie : $19.95 • 6. Nikon Black Analog Watch : $100


Happy shopping guys-- and stop procrastinating~ ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment